Monday, October 31, 2005 @ 14:23 by Alana.
"Eeeeek!" and "I would just DIE if that happened to me."
If the title above sounds entirely foreign to you, and God has kept you from reading such rubbishy magazines, wonderful for you my friend, praise be. (Seriously)
Right ho, now time for you to hear about my NEW JOB! I have a teaching job for 2006 at Chairo Christian School. Chairo is in a country town called Druin, south-east of Melbourne. This is very exciting news because
- I am totally, like, so over office work, for sure. (And seabed)
- I am sick of studying
- I love the country
- The school is awesome, not many Christian schools like it
- I have only heard good things about the churches down there
- I will only be 45 minutes drive from my lovely kiwi teacher friend Andrea and just over an hour from Melbourne.
I will be sad to leave my church in Surrey Hills and all the wonderful people there. But I feel relaxed about the whole transition I'll have to make. I feel as though its time for me to move on again.
And there is more to be excited about:
- Mum is coming to visit me in December
- Silvia is coming back from Germany
- I am going to see my favourite band of the year this Friday night
- It is practically summer.
To balance out all this excitement, I'd better complain about a few things.
- I can't go to Christy & Tim's or Mark & Gina's wedding
- I'll probably have to buy a car for '06
- The bobbin case in my sewing machine is broken and probably unfixable therefore making the whole machine redundant. Grr.
But in the light of other worldwide catastrophes, I have a lot to be thankful for.
Also, seeing as visiting me is such a popular thing to do these days, I'm taking bookings now for VisitAlana2006. Just send me a blank email with the word 'eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious' in the subject line and I'll contact you with suggested dates for your intended stay.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 @ 17:21 by Alana.
Monday, October 03, 2005 @ 21:34 by Alana.